Sr Golang Developer
Qbox is seeking a self-starting senior Golang developer to help our teams create and support
great data exploration and container orchestration services.
You will help us improve backend infrastructure, implement new features, and work within a
team of elite engineers. You will help ensure great test coverage and awesome documentation.
You will coordinate your activities in an Agile environment with a commitment to collaborative
problem solving, world class design, and stellar code. You will help mentor team members,
review code, and provide feedback for management and other team members.
The ideal candidate will have experience shipping MVP software products in various release
stages and will be able to work within an Agile project environment to solve challenging
problems with software solutions.
The Qbox/Supergiant team is located at Creative Quarter in Gulliver Center. Remote candidates will not be considered.
● Collaborate with the engineering team to design, build, code review, and launch new
● Architect and implement backend services for internal use and for clients
● Spot problems in existing feature implementations and improve them with test-driven
● Uphold principles of test-driven development for all projects
● Maintain and document existing backend services
● Identify and resolve scaling issues
● Identify and resolve security issues
● Contribute to internal tools designed to enhance the monitoring, management, stability,
and reliability of our customers’ clusters
● Work within a project team, maintaining communication with the core team
Desired Experience and Capabilities
● 2+ years experience in software development, preferably with scalable DevOps
● 1 year experience with Golang
● Experience and familiarity with Docker or Linux containers
● Experience and familiarity with Agile methodologies
● General capabilities in tech and business
● Ability to multi-task and work on cross-functional teams
● Experience with Ruby is a plus
● Experience with Elasticsearch is a plus
● Experience with Kubernetes is a plus