ELK Stack specialist
Qbox is seeking an ambitious self-starter with ELK Stack expertise to join our team. Our business is supporting Elasticsearch users. You will contribute not just in building visualizations for internal use and for the use of our clients, but also in building products that can be sold widely.
You are the right person for our team if you can demonstrate a portfolio of elegant and well-crafted visualizations using data to tell a story. You have the ability to extract, transform, and load data from various sources, and shipping them to a centralized source. Your skills will include Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, and also preferably related technologies like Prometheus, Grafana, or Kafka. You can adapt to a fast-paced startup environment, deal with ambiguity, and collaborate effectively with teams in Ukraine and North America.
- Collaborate with management and fellow engineers to design and launch internal visualizations supporting internal business goals.
- Continually improve products to better tell information-based stories
- Measure user experience and troubleshoot solutions
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to identify product-based solutions to client problems
- Maintain visual libraries for re-use by internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to open-source tools that enhance user experience of our customers
- Work with a startup product team that values data over anecdotes, launches experiments quickly, and maintains constant communication
Desired Experiences and Skills
- Spoken and written English proficiency is a must
- Portfolio of well-crafted data visualizations that tell a story
- Strong experience with ELK Stack technologies, Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana
- Familiarity with Canvas
- A willingness to learn data-driven methods for improving customer experience
- The humility to be teachable, even by junior peers
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies